Thursday, October 02, 2008

Suns season is starting...

Most people that know me know that I am an avid Suns Fan. This year the excitement is building because the team has added some very good pieces and they will be good. Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire and Shaquille O'Neal are no doubt the stars. Add Matt Barnes, Grant Hill, Boris Diaw, "Ryan's sister" Lopez, Leandro Barbosa, Goran Dragic, Raja Bell, and a couple of other young players and you have yourself a pretty decent team.








This blog post is meant to start to get you excited for the new season. Which logo do you like the best? Do you like the new? Are you old school?




1.


2.


3.




4.



2 comments:

  1. I've always like #4 best although I appreciate the artwork of #1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM ALL ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL! STICK TO THE CLASSICS. BRIAN'S UNCLE DESIGNED THE NEW LOGO... SO I GUESS I SHOULD SAY I LIKE THAT ONE BEST.

    ReplyDelete