Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wednesday Review

Yesterday was a Big, Big day for me. Normal days for me typically have a lot of A.D.D. moments where I get sidetracked from one project after another and it's hard to get anything done. Sometimes I just get stuck in a time warp where hours are sucked out of my day before I'm returned to the normal space-time continuum. But not yesterday. Here is a review of my day.

1. Read Scriptures, Made 3 breakfasts and one lunch, scooted Jane out the door to School.
2. Shower!
3. Paid some bills, wrote a note to a Visiting Teaching sister, mailed it.
4. Loved on Luke for a while.
5. Cleaned my Dirty kitchen.
6. Walmart trip for some grocery basics and some Halloween Essentials.
7. Lunch!
8. Dirtied my Clean Kitchen while making chili for ward Halloween party.
9. Simmer, simmer, simmer, simmer, simmer.
10. Charged camera battery, erase memory card, collect photo gear.
11. Made a ti leaf lei for my Halloween costume.
12. Gathered costumes and accessories for kids.
13. Went to do a photo shoot for a nice family.
14. Went to ward Halloween Party. Trunk or Treat!
15. Kids in bed. Yeah!
16. I voted (early)!
17. Worked on editing photos of another Nice Family until yesterday turned into today.


Today I did a lot of nothing.

I did a little more work on photos, but mostly I wasted time online. Then I made this:


Spaghetti and Eyeballs. Spooky.


Enjoy Luke enjoying spaghetti.

1 comment:

  1. I definately have my super-mom days - but also have plenty of the A.D.D. days. Today is a super-mom day, so I better get off the dang computer!

    ReplyDelete