Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love Christopher Columbus

Nate and I took the kids out to California last weekend to celebrate Christopher Columbus Day. Yeah, it's pretty much our favorite holiday. We really went to visit our friends, Ryan and Michelle and to take some family photos for them. Jane and their daughter, Emily, are BFFs. I had to grab this sad, sad picture off their blog of the two of them when it was time for us to go home. Compare it to how happy they were when we first got there and you'll know that they really will be Best Friends Forever...and ever.



Now, Ryan and Michelle, here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on for you guys. More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I've ever seen Jane that sad. They must really love eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!!!! I am so proud of you - you are flying into the business - I want to hear more - email me when you have a 'spare minute'! :)

    ReplyDelete