Friday, May 30, 2008

Things Kids Do

Here are some random photos of what the kids have been up to lately.


Luke with his bruise that is almost constantly there - the badge of any walker with a learners permit.


Jane made this lego house. It's complete with a sofa, a bed and a big screen TV on the inside. She ran out of legos before the house got a roof.



Clean hair. Rare.


Lucy makes it a point to see the inside of the restroom of every public place we visit.



Lukey see, Lukey do. He loves to copy his sisters.

3 comments:

  1. Dang, I miss your kids! I love the picture of Lucy in the bathroom. I've seen the inside of many Wal-Mart restrooms myself - although I don't usually bring a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Luke bein' a big boy cracked us up. He's soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bathroom looked a lot like Lowes'. I've been in it a few times. The Kitchen finished with the painted wall looks super HOT. good job. And Happy Birthday, Hailie!

    ReplyDelete