Friday, May 30, 2008

New Episodes

This blogger hasn't necessarily been on strike, but the Union (family) has kept me busy lately. Plus I've still been painting kitchen cabinets. The cabinets are done and the walls got some color too.

Before



After





Now that school is over, Jane is driving me crazy with the "Mom, what can I do"? and the "Mom where are we going today"? The girl just requires way more stimulation than she can provide herself, so it's my job to make sure she has enough to do. I have come up with a detailed schedule telling her what she should be doing nearly every hour of every day. I'm pretty sure this will help me avoid those grating questions, but I'm also fairly certain that she won't stick to it. Now she will know what she's supposed to be doing, but she will sit on the couch and play Mario Kart wii instead.


Jane's Graduation *snort*


Jane with her teacher, Mrs. Musselman

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The kitchen looks great! Good choice on the color. So, is it worth all the work?! I think so, although I didn't do any of the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cabinets too!! You are SOOO brave!! My friend painted her RED and they looked awesome...mine will ALWAYS be the plain ugly that they are...I only paint walls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new kitchen. You did a good job choosing colors. Eventhough we have only been in our house 2 years I've been wondering lately what else I could do with our kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailee your kitchen looks great I felt like I was watching trading spaces. Wow what a difference good job, I love enjoying the results of a hard project!

    ReplyDelete