Friday, May 02, 2008

My Knees Are Great

I heard Lucy singing her version of the second verse of "I Am a Child of God" to herself. Does she wonder why she sings about her knees in primary? Probably seems normal since they also sing about her head, shoulders, knees and toes.

I haven't had much to blog about lately since every moment of free time has been spent painting my cabinets. I didn't appreciate the fact that my kitchen has lots and lots of cabinets until I had to coat each side of each door with paint 3 times. We did get away last weekend to go to our ward campout. It's the first ward campout we have ever been on. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was actually pretty fun! It was really low key without a bunch of lame structured activities. We were glad for the trial run with the trailer to make sure it's ready for our big trip to southern Colorado this summer. ☻










4 comments:

  1. Luke keeps getting cuter by the day! Are your cabinets done yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hailee! Long time no see! I just found you and your sisters thru Deanna's blog! Yay! Cute kiddos! come see my new little man! heres my address http://www.mynextthirtyyears.com/

    Hugs~Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pop over and see your cabinets! We have been dying to do ours and I need ideas.

    p.s. Lucy's knees ARE great! she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of your family at the top of the blog. That is a great picture of you Hailee. Wow!

    ReplyDelete