Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Reflections of Christ


Nate and I had the opportunity to view the Reflections of Christ photography exhibit that was on display at the Mesa Temple visitors center recently. The very first photo I looked at took me by surprise. I guess I wasn't planning to feel the spirit as strongly. Each photo shows a moment in the life of Christ in such thoughtful detail, and the music that played in the background, which was produced by an old friend, Jason Barney, enhanced the experience. I'm grateful to the photographer, Mark Mabry and all others for their insightful and inspired work. It's not quite the same as being there, but you can view a slideshow of the photographs here. I hope that the music and images eventually become available for purchase in some form.

1 comment:

  1. That's really neat - thank you for posting that Hailee!

    ReplyDelete