Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jane Bloomed!



Ever since Jane got the book Leo the Late Bloomer in December, she has perceived herself as a late bloomer because she hadn't lost any teeth yet. Well, she finally got a loose tooth last week and worked on it diligently for about 3 days. After school on Thursday, she told me she thought it was almost ready, but she wanted to have a snack - a popsicle - first. After a few minutes outside, she came running in and showed me the gap in her mouth and said, "Mom, it's gone!" I asked her if she pulled it out, and she said, "No, it's GONE!" We looked around the backyard, but I'm convinced it went down the hatch with her popsicle. She panicked when she thought of the tooth fairy, so I told her to write a note. I didn't get a chance to read it until the toothfairy retreived it from under her pillow later that night. It's definitely a keeper. Click it to get a better view.

2 comments:

  1. Nathan,
    You know how you like to get zingers at work that make you fall on the floor and everyone wants to know what's going on? Well, your daughter's done it to me. Maybe one day you'll get funny like her.
    rr

    ReplyDelete