Friday, April 04, 2008

Chef Jane

Jane has a new cookbook that Hailee ordered for her. She likes to pick something that she wants to cook so Mom can get the ingredients for her when she goes to the store. Then she reads the recipe and follows the directions while Mom helps her with the cooking part. She hasn't always been willing to help with the cooking, so this is a good way for her to learn her way around the kitchen. Jane likes her cookbook and Mom likes Jane's new attitude about helping in the kitchen.

Monster Burgers

1 comment:

  1. Your a good mom, Hailee. I used to do cool stuff like that. I've actually been feeling guilty about not doing extra projects with the kids - the house has been keeping me busy. Maybe when I'm satisfied with the way the house looks, I'll buy that cookbook and let the kids take over the kitchen. Or maybe I'll be a really great mom and do it before I'm satisfied with the house...

    ReplyDelete