Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shower!

This post is mainly for Allison and Sommer who couldn't make it to Katelyn's baby shower. It's also for me because I think everything turned out so cute!


Pretty food and cotton candy (made by my Dad).


Appliqued onesies double as party decorations




Grandma Jackson, Aunt Jennifer and Camryn sharing treats.


Don't look at Katelyn's expression. Look at the sweater. I made it!

Katelyn set rules about the position from which I was allowed to take photos. I broke a rule.

Katelyn likes the dress sent all the way from Utah.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for everything Hailee! I had a blast! You and Sommer are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait - Sommer didn't go? Why not?

    Good job on the shower and the sweater! Katelyn looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison,
    I was in a hospital with a sick little baby hooked up to an IV. I was so sad I missed it, but everything turned out super cute and it sounds like it was a good turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, those are things I need to know! I want to know when your kids are sick! I feel bad that both of us didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete