Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ok...

It's been awhile... Here goes.



This past weekend Sommer's kids were over and needed something to keep Gavin occupied. Let me rephrase that. I needed something constructive to keep Gavin occupied. Gavin has no problem keeping himself occupied. So what did I do? I put him to work.

I told him earlier in the day that he was going to change my oil in my truck.




Taking the oil out.



Oil on the oil filter.



. . .



Now we have to get under the hood.




Oil back in.


He did good.

Gavin also learned a four letter word that we don't like... CAN'T. He wasn't allowed to say that word anymore. He CAN do an oil change.

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying. That's my little boy changing the oil! Jeremy hasn't been able to do stuff like that because Mia is attached to Jeremy's hip when he's at home, and we live on a busy street so Mia outside doesn't work. Thanks Nate for keeping him occupied, and a million thanks to both of you for letting us have a little getaway. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that? You are such a smart kid Gavin!

    ReplyDelete