Monday, August 17, 2009

Texting...


Periodically throughout the day I will text Hailee to see how she's doing and just say hello. The way that I do this is the same every time.

My text always is this:

"How's it."

That's it. That's all that needs to be said. What's replied back is great and I thought I would share a few of the replies:

"How's it." (yes that is a valid reply)

"Luke pee-peed in the potty."

"At my mother's."

"Lunch."

"Feedin kids."

"Cleaning kids"

"Going to swim"

"Good"

"Starting a load of laundry. It's awesome."

I guess to the casual observer this may seem quite boring. But how is it any different than Twitter or Facebook. At least this way it's my wife and not some random person.

1 comment:

  1. I love spousal(is that a word?)texting. Nathan never calls me "sweetie" in person, but frequently in a text. It's also a great way to apologize.

    ReplyDelete