Thursday, September 20, 2007

мир тесен

Pronounced meer tyessin. In russian, that's how you say "It's a small world". Directly translated it means "the world is crowded".


I went to the mall today on my lunch break to pick up a suit (BTW - the first suit I have bought since my mission). I fully expected to run in and run out. I went in and Hailee was there with here sister getting a Cinnabon (mmm... those are good). Then my aunt was just across the food court at Johnny Rockets and I stopped to talk to her. My quick trip to the mall was turning to a family reunion. On my way down the mall I yet again ran into someone I knew (a fellow blogger) and the first thing she says to me is "I'm glad to see that you are blogging!" Not a "Hello", not a "How's it going?", "I'm glad to see you are blogging". We chatted for awhile and then after our good-byes, the last thing she says to me is, "Keep blogging!"

мир тесен.

Not only did I run into all these people at the mall but I think thanks to Ryan and Michelle, blogging has made the world that much smaller. And they're working on it being more crowded. Literally!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Pick an upcoming Friday for a ride-a-long (but not next Friday or October 19th) & text me your date of birth...

    I'm glad to see you are blogging too :)

    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the games on your blog! Fun! and it was good to see you!

    Richelle

    ReplyDelete